- The way men dance is determined by how much testosterone they were exposed to in the womb? Check out the BPS Research Digest post
- The DI blog continues its posts on executive function, this time a summary and comments about a recent factor analysis study of measures of EF in a sample of 102 adults with traumatic brain injury.
- As per usual, the ENL blog has a nice post, with extensive resource links, regarding recent research regarding the neuropsychology of word retrieval/finding problems
- Just in time for your XMAS shopping for the techie in your life....a brain mouse.
- Interesting news article on "juicing the brain" over at Scientific American.
powered by performancing firefox
Post a Comment