- Schneider, W. J., & McGrew, K. (2012). The Cattell-Horn-Carroll model of intelligence. In, D. Flanagan & P. Harrison (Eds.), Contemporary Intellectual Assessment: Theories, Tests, and Issues (3rd ed.) (p. 99-144). New York: Guilford. (click here)
- McGrew, K. (2009). Editorial: CHC theory and the human cognitive abilities project: Standing on the shoulders of the giants of psychometric intelligence research, Intelligence, 37, 1-10. (click here)
- McGrew, K. S. (2005). The Cattell-Horn-Carroll (CHC) theory of cognitive abilities: Past, present and future. In D. Flanagan, & Harrison (Eds.), Contemporary intellectual assessment: Theories, tests, and issues-Second Edition (p.136-202). New York: Guilford Press. (click here)
- A pre-pub. web-based version of this chapter, which includes links to additional resources and materials not in the final published chapter, can be found by clicking here.
- McGrew, K. (1997). Analysis of the major intelligence batteries according to a proposed comprehensive Gf-Gc framework. In D.P. Flanagan, J.L. Genshaft, & P.L. Harrison (Eds). Contemporary intellectual assessment: Theories, tests, and issues (p. 151-180). New York: Guilford. (click here)
Additional historical CHC timeline information is available in the CHC Timeline Project.
Other CHC-related theory and assessment references can be found in my resume.
Technorati Tags: psychology, cognitive abilities, intelligence, school psychology, educational psychology, neuropsychology, forensic psychology, intellectual disabilities, IQ, IQ tests, intelligence theory, history of CHC theory, CHC theory, Cattell-Horn-Carroll, Kevin McGrew, IQs Corner