Sent from KMcGrew iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
The 2008 National Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) Conference this July 10-13 in Minneapolis
"Adult AD/HD: People, Purpose & Passion – Pathways for Success"
The conference features some of the biggest names in AD/HD, including keynote presentations by:
Sari Solden , MS, LMFT, on " A 'Whole' New View of Success – Aiming for Wholeness Instead of Perfection"
Ned Hallowell , MD, on "Finding the Buried Treasure in ADD"
John Ratey , MD, on "The Spark for Success"
Other topics include:
· Medical Management and Treatment
· Science and Research
· College Challenges and Success
· Workplace and Career Issues
· Life Skills
· ADHD and Addictions
· Family and Relationship Issues
· Non-AD/HD Spouses
· Time Management and Organization
· Women's and Men's Issues
· Coaching ………and much, much more! Check it out on www.add.org
CEU's are available!
Please contact Beverly Rohman with questions:
Beverly H. Rohman
ADDA Board member and Conference Co-Chair
Learning Consultant & Senior Certified ADHD Coach
The Learning Connections, LLC
Easton , MD 21601