| || || |
|School Neuro News: March, 2012|| |
| || |
| What's new from www.schoolneuropsych.com? A message from Daniel C. Miller, Ph.D., ABPP, ABSNP, NCSP || || |
| || || || || || || |
2012-13 School Neuropsychology Post-Graduate Certification Program
Course Deposits are Now Being Accepted for the 2012-13 School Neuropsychology Post-Graduate Certification Program.
- Month #1: September 14-16, 2012 (Online Webinar Lecture Month)
- Month #2: October 12-14, 2012 (Online Webinar Lecture Month and Small Group Supervision Session)
- Month #3: November 9-11, 2012 (Face-to-Face Meeting in Dallas, Texas -Lecture/Clinical Supervision Month)
- Month #4: December 7-9, 2012 (Online Webinar Lecture Month and Small Group Supervision Session)
- Month #5: January 11-13, 2013 (Online Webinar Lecture Month and Small Group Supervision Session)
- Month #6: February 8-10, 2013 (Online Webinar First Integrated Case Study Presentations by Students)
- Month #7: March 8-10, 2013 (Online Webinar Lecture Month and Small Group Supervision Session)
- Month #8: April 12-14, 2013 (Online Webinar Second Integrated Case Study Presentations by Students)
- Month #9: May 17-19, 2013 (Online Webinar Lecture Month and Small Group Supervision Session)
- Month #10: June - No formal class meeting - Individual clinical supervision as needed to prepare students for the final case study presentation.
- Month #11: July 9-10, 2013 – Final Written Exam and Final Oral Case Staffings held at the National School Neuropsychology Summer Institute.
Check out all of the details for the School Neuropsychology Post-Graduate Certification Program at http://www.schoolneuropsych.com/training/index.php?id=4
July 11-13, 2012 School Neuropsychology Summer Institute Speakers Finalized
Registration is now Open!
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
- Full Day Preconference Workshop: Dr. George McCloskey - Understanding Executive Functions: From Theories, Assessment, and Interventions
- Keynote Presentation: Drs. Alan and Nadeen Kaufman and Dr. Elaine Fletcher-Janzen - The Role of Cognitive Assessment in Intervention Planning: Historical to Contemporary Practices
Thursday, July 12, 2012
- Dr. Margaret Semrud-Clikeman - Nonverbal Learning Disabilities: In the Eye of the Beholder?
- Using neuropsychology processing deficits to identify Specific Learning Disabilities: Oregon Models - Jim Hanson and Karen Apgar
- Dr. David Schwartz - Making School Neuropsychological Reports Relevant to Curriculum and Instruction
- Dr. Jack Naglieri - Using PASS Neurocognitive Theory and Cognitive Assessment System: From Evaluation to Instruction
Friday, July 13, 2012
- Dr. Christopher G. Vaughan - Concussion Recognition and Response
- Dr. Sam Goldstein - Executive Functions and Childhood Disorders: New Assessments and Interventions
- Drs. Erin Avirett and Jordana Mortimer - Updates on Executive Functioning: How to Incorporate the Most Recent Literature on Executive Functioning into Practice
- Dr. Daniel C. Miller - Update on the School Neuropsychology Conceptual Model and School Neuropsychology Report Shell
Check all of the Summer Institute details at http://www.schoolneuropsych.com/conferences/index.php?id=6.
| || || || || |
New California Board of Behavioral Sciences CE Provider
KIDS, Inc. has been approved by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences to provide continuing education. This will specifically be helpful to those professional who are California Licensed Educational Psychologists (LEPs).
Share this Newslette with your friends
schoolneuropsych.com is a Division of KIDS, Inc. that specializes in quality training in the emerging specialization of school neuropsychology.
If you have received this newsletter from a friend and would like to be added to the mailing list to receive future issues, click here.
Use buttons to share this information with your friends:
| || || || || |
Post a Comment