Everyone in the SharpBrains team loves learning. Especially about the brain and the mind. We suspect most SharpBrains readers do too, so let us share this opportunity: you can gain complimentary 3-month access to the self-paced course How to Be Your Own Brain Fitness Coach when you order one copy (either paperback or e-book) of our new book The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness: How to Optimize Brain Health and Performance at Any Age before next Friday, June 28th. The e-course features 8 hours of recordings by Faculty Dr. Robert Bilder (UCLA), Alvaro Pascual-Leone (Harvard) and Alvaro Fernandez (SharpBrains), and other online materials and activities.
Here's how it works:
- Buy one book before next Friday, June 28th (If you already bought one, that counts of course!)
- Forward your order confirmation email to email@example.com (showing the purchase of at least 1 copy).
- We will email you course registration details on July 1st.
The book has been a #1 Preventive Medicine bestseller in Amazon for weeks, and it is earning excellent customer reviews, so we know it is time to start opening a good conversation around it. Once you have read the book, or as you are going through it, why don't you share some impressions and questions with fellow readers and with us? You can do so via:
- Our Facebook page
- This GoodReads discussion
- In Twitter, by following @alvarof and using hashtag #sharpbrains
- Our LinkedIn group
We hope you enjoy the book, and the course!
PS: If you are still in doubt whether the book is a worth read, you can read the first chapter free