This is a good database for locating contemporary literature in interest areas of this blog. If you want to receive the weekly "FYI" updates (that eventually are uploaded to the on-line DB 4-6 times a year), join the IAP CHC listserv. This listserv currently has 744 members.
As an example, I just completed a search using the phrase (with quotation marks) "working memory." 272 different references were returned. Below is a sample (the first five returned)
- Conlin,J.A., Gathercole,S.E., and Adams,J.W. "Children's working memory: Investigating performance limitations in complex span tasks." Journal of Experimental Child Psychology 90, no. 4 (2005): 303-317.
- Conway,A.R.A., Kane,M.J., Bunting,M.F., Hanbrick,D.Z., Wilhelm,O., and Engle,R.W. "Working memory span tasks: A methodological review and user's guide." Psychonomic Bulletin and Review (2005).
- Fink,A. and Neubauer,A.C. "Individual differences in time estimation related to cognitive ability, speed of information processing and working memory." Intelligence 33, no. 1 (2005): 5-26.
- Gathercole,S.E., Tiffany,C., Briscoe,J., and Thorn,A. "Developmental consequences of poor phonological short-term memory function in childhood: a longitudinal study." Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry 46, no. 6 (2005): 598-611.
- Hall,M.D. and Blasko,D.G. "Attentional interference in judgments of musical timbre: Individual differences in working memory." Journal of General Psychology 132, no. 1 (2005): 94-112.
Post a Comment