The following was lifted from the web page.
- Date: March 19, 2006 - March 21, 2006
- Location: Savannah, Georgia
ETS, the College Board, the Council for Exceptional Children, and the National Institute for Urban School Improvement are hosting a conference that will provide a forum for practitioners and leading researchers to discuss current issues associated with accommodating students with disabilities on state standards-based assessments.
Be there to learn the latest on the following vital issues:
- the fairness and validity of test accommodations
- implementation of test accommodations in K-12 and postsecondary settings
- use of accommodations in instruction
- the influence of K-12 assessments on instructional practices
- helping Individualized Education Program teams make decisions about selecting accommodations
- legal concerns about accommodating students with disabilities.
Technorati tags: NCLB. accommodations. asessment. ETS. education.